The San Juan Church is the largest single nave temple (Latin cross with two lateral chapels) of all the Canarian architecture. This temple is built on a cruciform plant that has its origin in a hermitage dated in 1608. The Blessed Sacrament was placed here in 1681 and the works of transformation of the small sanctuary into the present temple began in 1728. Its interior, covered by mudejar coffered ceilings, and the three nave space division, is in the fashion of the Tenerife island baroque style. The exterior is adorned with one of the most suggestive pinewood balconies of the Canary island’s, placed above a baroque door. Among the altarpieces, the San Juan Bautista (Saint John the Baptist) stands out most, and dates from the sixteenth century. Various sculptures of great merit are guarded in this temple, among which we will highlight the Cristo atado a la Columna (Christ tied to the Column), the most beautiful Andalusian Baroque sculpture in the Canaries, created by the great religious image maker Pedro Roldán, and the Virgen de la Gloria (Virgin of Glory) by José Luján Pérez. Among the pieces of precious metalwork we can find the urn of the Santo Entierro (Holy Burial), made of embossed silver, and two beautiful monstrances made of gilded silver and precious stones, one of them in rococo style.